Do you feel magic in the air ?
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
GRANDE OUVERTURE Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060
venez donc flooder ! Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 309181304
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Empty
MessageSujet: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 20:29

tumblr@juststanding
Rowean Cochrane.

❝ They say we all lose 21 grams at the exact moment of our death, everyone, 21 grams, the weigh of a stack of 5 nickels, the weigh of a chocolate bar, the weigh of a humming bird... I don’t know where everything began anymore or, when it’s going to end, they say we all lose 21 grams... Who will be next ? ❞
21 GRAMMES

I ✍ I am what I am
NOM, PRÉNOM : COCHRANE ROWEAN SURNOMS : HAAA NON, NON VRAIMENT. SI J’ÉTAIS VOUS, J’ÉVITERAIS. DATE ET LIEU DE NAISSANCE : UN 25 OCTOBRE A DUNEDIN, NOUVELLE-ZÉLANDE ÂGE : VINGT CINQ ANS EMPLOI/ÉTUDE : à remplir GROUPE : OTHER CREATURES

II ✍ And isn't it ironic ?
à vous de mettre les différents tics/manies/habitudes/actualités de votre personnage
001. ... 002. ... 003.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Rowean Cochrane le Sam 12 Nov - 20:51, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 20:29

+1
Maïwenn Sutherland

Maïwenn Sutherland

- BE OR NOT TO BE
JOB :
TO DO-LIST:
☎ YOUR CELLPHONE :

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 20:41

TON PSEUDO + SEBASTIAN. I love you Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060
bienvenue parmi nous et bonne continuation pour ta fiche Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 4108491492
Soren Stanford

Soren Stanford

- BE OR NOT TO BE
JOB : traquer les non-humains
TO DO-LIST: sortir Daisy ; retrouver Polly ; essayer de démissioner ; manger un burger
☎ YOUR CELLPHONE :

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 22:39

Le scénario est génial ! T'as fait le bon choix Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2527984640 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 3462581210
Polly Chamberlain
FIRE STARTING IN MY HEART
Polly Chamberlain

- BE OR NOT TO BE
JOB : au chômage pour l'instant
TO DO-LIST: remplir le frigo
☎ YOUR CELLPHONE :

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 23:24

SEBASTIAN + LE PSEUDO + 21 GRAMMES = je suis amoureuse Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 4108491492 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 3910324452 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 1630703350 I love you
Bienvenue parmi nous, si Mosshart est d'accord, je te réserve le bonhomme What a Face
Bonne chance pour ta fiche Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060
https://creature-fear.forumgratuit.org
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 23:38

Polly Chamberlain a écrit:
SEBASTIAN + LE PSEUDO + 21 GRAMMES = je suis amoureuse Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 4108491492 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 3910324452 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 1630703350 I love you

Je n'aurais pas mieux dit ! Bienvenue parmi nous et encore merci de tenter le scénario ! Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2124793060
Oui réserve-le lui donc, Polly d'amour. Cool

Spoiler:
Polly Chamberlain
FIRE STARTING IN MY HEART
Polly Chamberlain

- BE OR NOT TO BE
JOB : au chômage pour l'instant
TO DO-LIST: remplir le frigo
☎ YOUR CELLPHONE :

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Sam 12 Nov - 23:40

J'y vais j'y vole Mossy d'amour Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 1001256540
https://creature-fear.forumgratuit.org
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Dim 13 Nov - 0:12

BIENVENUE A TOI Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2252743825
Bonne chance pour la suite x)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Dim 13 Nov - 20:33

Merci à tous pour l'accueil, je devrais jouer des hommes plus souvent Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 1881463262
J'ai longuement hésité avec des citation bien décalées de pulp fiction mais je vois que celle-la fait l'unanimité ^^
Birdie Wilkes
SHE HAD SOME TROUBLE WITH HERSELF
Birdie Wilkes

- BE OR NOT TO BE
JOB : bibliothécaire
TO DO-LIST: écrire mon bouquin - acherter un nouveau teste de grossesse - prévenir Flint du fait qu'il risque de redevenir père - acheter des m&ms.
☎ YOUR CELLPHONE :

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1Lun 14 Nov - 7:41

STAN Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2741614325 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 1001256540 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 4108491492
ton pseudo est juste orgasmique Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 3406960028 Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real 2252743825
bienvenue parmi nous et bonne fiche I love you
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real   Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real Icon_minitime1

Ø and my scars remind me that the past is real
Page 1 sur 1